RKG RECEIVES PLAN OF THE YEAR AWARD
- RKG Associates' work was awarded "Plan of the Year" from the New Hampshire Planners Association in June 2011. The award was given for the company's work on the Town of Bedford, New Hampshire's master plan, which was led by Senior Project Manager Michael Casino and performed in cooperation with engineering firm VHB. This was the third time that RKG had written the Town's master plan, having participated in the creation of the 1990 and 2000 plans as well. Tasks included an analysis of socioeconomic conditions, land use, and real estate market trends, as well as an economic development strategy for the coming decade.
RKG Associates Recognized for Adaptive Reuse Project - Lee, Massachusetts
- RKG Associates would like to recognize Senior Project Manager Larry Cranor, who received an Outstanding Planning Award from the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association in December 2010. Mr. Cranor received the award for his work on the adaptive reuse planning of two significant mill buildings located in Lee, Massachusetts. RKG Associates provided the socioeconomic and real estate market analysis for the project, while teaming partner the Cecil Group guided the public process.
Other Recent AWARDS
- Old South Baton Rouge Neighborhood and Economic Revitalization Strategy, Baton Rouge, LA - 2007 Honorable Mention Outstanding Plan (Jurisdictions over 100,000 pop.) American Planning Association - Maryland Chapter
- Honor Award, Maurice Riverfront Vision Plan, Millville, NJ - American Society of Landscape Architects (Maryland Chapter), EDSA Team, December 13, 2007
- Merit Award, New Orleans District Recovery Plans, American Society of Landscape Architects (Maryland Chapter), EDSA Team, December 13, 2007